Langage for International Relations
In this program you will learn about the realities, the practices, the rules of international relations in organisations. According to your level, step by step you will acquire vocabulary and specialised knowledge on the different aspects of international institutions. To achieve this goal, you will need must master linguistics kills of B1 level French.
Who is the PFD for RI (French Professional Diploma for International Relations) for?
All students or professionals such as diplomats, international civil servants, or journalists, who need to interact and communicate in French in a professional context who wish to enhance their CV by having a recognised degree in the professional world, and who want validate their linguistic skills.
What are the requirements to enrol in this PFD preparation program for International Relations?
- Be 16 year sold at the start date of the program.
- Have a hights chool education
- be able to write texts on a computer and use browsing software.
- Have a theoretical knowledge of the realities of the world business.
- Have A2 level of French
In this program, you will tack let he following:
- Presenting at meetings in international institutions.
- Organising and interact with missions (logistics of the mission, activities of daily life, professional writing)
- communicating in an international conference (reports, presentations of a project, participating in debates
After you register to this program, you will receive the exact details of courses adapted to your level of French.
Details of the PFD Preparation Course of International Relations
- 30 hours of intensive learning per week (15 hours for small groups lessons/10 hours for private lessons + 5 hours of laboratory work)
- 8 weeks
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 10-12: 00 + 13: 10-15: 00
- 240 hours of training (120 hours for small group lessons/ 80 hours for private lessons- + 40 hours of laboratory work)
- Progress test at the end of the 4th week
- Test in white at the end of the 6th
- An official PFD of International Relations at the end of the 8th week
- Level offered: B1 to C1
- Duration of training per level: 8 weeks / level if level A2
- REF.: DFPRI30
- Cost: $ 470 / week + IR DFP Fee: $ 285