Group course structure
- 6 to 9 hours with an experienced and accredited teacher / week
- 5 hours or more training of the ALC platform specific to the target test / week.
- 2 complete mock tests 2nd & 3rd week of the course
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Class days: Tuesday and Thursday (6H / week) - Tuesday-Wednesday - Thursday (9H / week)
- Hours: 15:00 p.m. to 17:40 p.m. / 18:00 p.m. to 20:50 p.m.
Choice of and according to objective: 10-15-20-30-40-50H of lessons fully adapted to your learner profile. ALC Montreal offers you specific and strategic training to succeed: TOEIC - CELPIP LS- CELPIP General - CAEL- TOEFL- IELTS-BRIGHT ESL
Private lesson structure
- Depending on the starting level: 2 to 3 classes / week.
- 2 to 3 classes / week or more
- 90 minutes minimum / class
- Refreshment of knowledge: 15 hours minimum / session
- Apprenticeship / level 40 to 50H