Test preparation for TOEIC at ALC Montreal
* The TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) is used by businesses and schools as an indication of a speaker’s level of professional English. Big companies use this test directly in their methods of recruitment. With adequate preparation, you will master the tactics that will help "boost" your score.
Preparation of the TOEIC
ALC Montreal’s TOEIC preparation offers a comprehensive program taught by experts, extensive educational tools, a language laboratory, and an assessment of your progress. ALC Montreal's teachers are native speakers who will teach you how to acquire the necessary knowledge and strategies to succeed in the exam while you learn how to manage your timing and handle stress.
Courses are offered at times that suit you with options such as group classes or private lessons.
Questions of the TOEIC : Access to tests
ALC Montreal offers 2 options for TOEIC preparation according to your needs and your capabilities.
For an efficient and intensive preparation
Costs: 590$ (includes Barron's preparation guide + registration fee of $50.00 for local students or $100.00 for international students).
A minimum of 3 students is required to start the session.
• 40 hours of total preparation
• 4 weeks
• Book: Barron's Preparation guide
• Evening Session: 18.10 to 21.00 Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
• Afternoon Session: 15.10 to 18.00 Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
• Practical training is a total of 6 hours per week, as the student's personal schedule allows.
• The beginning of each session: 1st Tuesday of every month, except in
Note: ALC reserves the right to change class schedules based on registration.
ALC reserves the right to reduce the rate to 50% of the time provided if less than 3 participants enroll. In such case, the course becomes a semi-private course and is billed at the same price as a group lesson.
Dates for the TOEIC test: In general the official test takes place on Friday or Saturday once the preparation course has finished. Please communicate with our office in order to get a confirmation.
Registration with our Secretary of ALC Montreal : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
preparation to fit your needs and your availability
• From 1 to 5 classes per week
• 2 hours of class
• Schedule at your convenience between 8.30 and 21.00
Costs: see private courses
Warning: Your previous level of English (ESL) is important. You must pass an assessment test before we can confirm your registration in preparation for TOEIC.
Cost for evaluation test: 25$ (this amount will be deducted from the registration fee if you register on site in our academy). The test score is free only for students who enroll in our academy and is deductible from the registration expenses.